SNAMES: Guide For non-members or new sign-ups
For non-members or new sign-ups: You can register on the SNAMES website using the "Register" option highlighted below.
Please note that just registration on the website doesn't guarantee a membership with SNAMES, it just gives limited access to website's services like Event registration and free downloads.
A person who has only registered on the website can become a member by applying through the website after logging into his account.
Please follow Steps outlined below to Sign-up to the website
a. To create a new account: Click on "Register". You will be directed to a page which looks like this:
b. Provide all details to sign-up. The website will send you a verification email. Check your email, and verify your account. After account verification, you can Log-in as a member. See below panel to login as member:
c. My Account Panel: The panel looks like below
- My Profile: You can update basic info about your profile using this tab
- My Events: Click on this to see which events you had registered for.
- Register for an event: You can register for an event using this tab. Clicking on it will list all the upcoming events. You can book tickets to an event using this option. See snapshot below:
- Messages: View messages from website admin using this tab
- Apply for Membership: New sign-ups who are NOT YET a member of SNAMES, can apply for membership using the Membership details' icon on the extreme right. Once you click on it, a 'Express Interest' form will pop up, which will ask you for your personal details, and details of your education and work experience. The Steps are outlined below: